Eltropy acquires POPi/o, powering credit unions with
MILPITAS, Calif., June 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Recognized by credit unions for its digital communications capabilities, Eltropy announced today the acquisition of the leader in Video Banking POPi/o. The acquisition not only bolsters Eltropy’s industry-leading digital communications platform, but also represents one of the fastest fintech expansions in the market. Eltropy now provides over 400 credit unions with the tools they need to meet their members where they are, whether in branch or online.
“During the pandemic, credit unions have faced the dual challenge of finding new ways to connect remotely with their members while continuing to streamline in-branch services. By joining forces with POPi/o, we are empowering credit unions to build robust virtual branch capabilities and serve members anytime, anywhere, on any channel they choose,” said Ashish. Garg, co-founder and CEO of Eltropy. “Our world-class digital communications platform helps credit unions deliver on their promise of digital transformation, improving online and in-branch experiences for members and enabling faster expansion into new markets without the need for a physical presence.
Powered by video banking and contact center technology from POPi/o, Eltropy offers credit unions a single platform for AI-powered automated text messaging, video banking and secure chat, as well as chatbots, co-browsing, live viewing and screen sharing capabilities, and eVerify, eNotary, eSign and Video Check Deposit. This powerful digital communications platform provides credit unions with end-to-end virtual branch capabilities, helping them build connections and deliver the personalized service members expect. Now credit unions can use Eltropy to seamlessly connect their members to staff at any of their branches, from opening an account to issuing loans or obtaining service. instantaneous.
“Eltropy and POPi/o are joining forces to create a tremendous opportunity for the credit union industry, positioning credit unions to leverage this premier digital communications platform to streamline the way they interact with and serve their members,” said Barb Lowman, president of Credit Union. Union National Association Strategic Services (CUNA). “This path forward not only positions credit unions to increase operational efficiency and attract and retain profitable members, it improves the member experience and makes credit unions an even more attractive alternative to banks.”
With A quarter Americans willing to switch financial institutions if their digital needs aren’t met, credit unions can rely on Eltropy to help deliver exceptional, personalized experiences that make life easier for members, no matter where they are or what service they need. By combining the best text and video banking capabilities, credit unions benefit across departments:
- Retail branches: Never miss the opportunity to connect to in-branch video rooms for remote lending. A remote online notary and deposit/new account services also help centralize staff at the main branch.
- Ready: Secure text and video offerings allow members to communicate on the channel of their choice, with document collection, loan status alerts and remote online notary helping to speed up the loan process.
- Call center: Accelerate digital transformation and member engagement with a seamless combination of AI, SMS, secure chat, video banking, voice, co-browsing and screen sharing technologies. Remote member verification, video check deposit, and chatbots are also all available on the platform.
- Collections: Give members an extra level of convenience with SMS payment and mitigate losses by using AI to automate debt collection. Eltropy Data shows that text is 40 times more effective than phone calls when it comes to collections.
- Marketing: Support reputation management and increase membership and loan volume with QR codes and text-based campaigns, increasing the likelihood of content consumption and five-star ratings.
- In case of emergency: Establish effective communication with members and employees during weather or IT issues.
- Human ressources: Streamline recruitment and communication with employees through SMS campaigns, ensuring that important information doesn’t get lost in an overflowing inbox.
“Throughout my career, I have focused on customer experience while creating tremendous value for financial institutions,” said Gene Pranger, Founder and President of POPi/o. , we will be able to achieve both goals. Now your members will benefit from transparent communication that will help them find the answers and financial solutions they need while making you the most productive FI in the markets you serve. I would invite all of the senior Credit Union team to learn more about this game-changing opportunity.
To learn more about Eltropy’s acquisition of POPi/o, please visit: http://www.eltropy.com/popio.
Eltropy enables financial institutions to digitally engage in a secure and compliant manner. With our world-class digital communications platform, credit unions can improve their operations, engagement and productivity. We are proud to be the only omnichannel solution focused on credit unions to offer SMS, video, secure chat, co-browsing, screen sharing and chatbot technologies, all integrated into one platform. -Unique form with skills-based routing and other contact center capabilities. For more information on Eltropy, please visit https://eltropy.com.
POPio Mobile Video Cloud (POPi/o) is the leader in video banking, collaboration and contact center technology, a comprehensive mobile, web and in-branch video software solution that enhances the member experience. With two-way video communication and collaboration tools such as co-browsing, screen sharing, document signing, remote online notary, and video check deposit, banks and credit unions are enabling to their sales and member service channels to conduct a wide range of personal and business transactions. interactions. For more information on POPi/o, please visit https://www.popio.com.
Password for Eltropy